[GE users] A misbehaving execution host

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Fri May 16 17:41:24 BST 2008

This is a pretty elementary question, I know, but I have an execution
host that is not reporting load average, memused, or swapused on qhost
(but does report memtot, swaptot, and ncpu correctly).  Also, it is
reporting a status "au" on qstat -f.  I have tried restarting the
sgeexecd, but that doesn't change things.  Can someone point me in the
right direction for troubleshooting this problem?

Thanks,
Sean