[GE users] cannot make it work on Leopard

Christopher Dwan cdwan at bioteam.net
Fri May 16 17:48:43 BST 2008

Bernard,

In my experience, there are a couple of other factors:

First off, for sanity's sake, please make sure that the user account
"bknaepen" really exists on node1.  I would do that with the "id"
command on node1.

Second, did you configure the SGE admin user as "root," or as an open
directory user?

Finally, frustratingly, I've found that sometimes "jiggling the
handle" by restarting all the SGE processes can affect this.

-Chris Dwan