[GE users] A misbehaving execution host

Shilpi Gupta er.guptashilpi at gmail.com
Fri May 16 17:56:40 BST 2008

hi Sean,

as ur execution host reports its status as "au", according to manual "a"
means alarm nd "u" means unreachable so first of all check dat ur network
connections r fine nd ur master host is able to reach ur execution host.

and if the network is fine then check log messages in the spool/hostname
directory of ur execution host nd from that messages file try to find out
what the problem is.

- Shilpi