[GE users] cannot make it work on Leopard

Bernard Knaepen bknaepen at ulb.ac.be
Fri May 16 18:20:42 BST 2008

Excellent news! By restarting the daemons I am able to run the basic
simple.sh example. I am positive they were running so 'jiggling the
handle' did really do the trick.

I'll try more complex stuff monday with mpi jobs and I'll report if
everything works fine.

I configured SGE admin user as root. Is that ok or is an open
directory user better?

Thanks a lot! One nice step before the weekend.

Bernard.