[GE users] Help on queue configuration

Fedele STABILE fedele at fis.unical.it
Mon May 19 17:46:22 BST 2008

I have SGE 6.0 and i'm trying to configure the Suspend Method of a
queue.

1) It's possible to increment the log level to see more than what i read
actually in messages file?

2) I would use $job_owner and $job_id to create a suspension command
like this:

GE-6/MyCELL/custom/suspend `cat /home/$job_owner/.RMS/$job_id`

(this because i'm working on HP-QSW that uses RMS to start/suspend jobs)

Has anyone experienced problems using script to suspend/resume job?
Is there a problem related to signal management?

Tank you for your help,
Fedele Stabile