[GE users] Establish the number maximum of jobs running/queued by groups instead of by users

Esteban Freire esfreire at cesga.es
Thu May 22 09:21:47 BST 2008

Hello everybody,

I would like to know if someone knows a way to configure the number
maximum of jobs which can be running/queued at the same time, but
instead of do it on the scheduler and global configuration with the
variables, maxujobs and max_u_jobs respectively,  that as far as I know,
it only allows do it by users, I would like to know if there is other
way for establish these limits by groups instead of by users.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,
Esteban