[GE users] Complex that prioritizes hosts?

Andreas Haupt andreas.haupt at desy.de
Mon May 26 15:10:51 BST 2008

Hi *,

is there a way to create a complex so that users can prioritizes hosts
over other ones? What I want to setup is actually something like this: a
user specifies a resource requirement at job submission. The scheduler
should now send all jobs (based on the resource requirement) to
hostgroup A and only if there are no free slots left in that group it
might schedule them to hostgroup B.

Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks & Cheers,
Andreas