[GE users] Preventing jobs from running on a certain filesystem

Wed May 28 16:36:39 BST 2008

I would either set up a prolog that checks the working directory and
exists with 100 if it's bad, or I would set up a starter method that
does the same, but exits with a non-zero exit code that isn't 99 or
100.  Be careful, though, that your prolog doesn't exit with a non-zero
exit code, because it would set the queue into error state.

Daniel