[GE users] GE in heterogenic environment

Jacek Strzelczyk szczelba at op.pl
Wed May 28 23:40:38 BST 2008

Ok, it's done. I've added it to Platform Integration section. Web
address is
http://wiki.gridengine.info/wiki/index.php/Install_and_configure_Grid_Engine_in_heterogenic_environment_on_Linux_and_Windows_with_MPICH2
How can this document be discussed now? And should it be verified by
anyone from GE?

Jacek

--
Jacek Strzelczyk