[GE users] Web Services over Grid

Nitesh Bhatia nitesh.n.bhatia at gmail.com
Thu May 29 22:27:39 BST 2008

Hi All
I am a newbie in Sun's N1 Grid Server. As a project I am working on
implementation of web services over grid architecture on N1 Grid server. I
am finding it very complicated to work on N1 Grid as there is no straight
forward approach to implement web services on grid is given. For connection
of web services to grid; grid containers are required, although they are
available on Solaris but I am not finding any clear explanation.

Are they inbuilt in Solaris or I need to download them ? I am using
OpenSolaris 01/08 edition on Intel 3.0 HT as root node and mac leopard and
windows as root nodes on different PCs.

Please help me.

Regards
Nitesh