[GE users] RE: Windows Binaries for 6.0u11

Rodgers, Stephen srodgers at sfwmd.gov
Thu May 29 23:16:17 BST 2008

Hello All,

I'm looking to integrate a Windows execution node into an existing
production 6.0u11 implementation of Gridengine.

I understand that the N1 binaries are inter-operable with SGE and
they've provided these binaries at least for 6.1, so I've been looking
for them for this older version.

When I attempted to use the 6.1 binaries, I was getting GDI unpack
errors, which I suspect were a version mismatch issue.

Does anyone know where I can get binaries for 6.0u11 for Windows either
from N1 or the SGE project?

Thanks.

-Steve