[GE users] Web Services over Grid

Nitesh Bhatia nitesh.n.bhatia at gmail.com
Thu May 29 23:59:39 BST 2008

By web services over grid i mean that for an instance I want to give
cycles of my CPU as a web service or a simple example would be to
implement data-grid over web-service architecture. Instead of shel
script or binary I want to design a web based application which would
be able to perform CPU intensive jobs over HTTP i.e in the form of
service.

Is it possible in the case of Grid Engine ?