[GE users] Make jobs wait for available FLEXlm license

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Fri May 30 14:09:46 BST 2008

Hi Gerhard,

Two things ...

(1) Adding the "-hard" flag before your "-l" argument will ensure that
SGE treats your resource request as a "must satisfy" condition rather
than a soft requirement

And finally from the error you are getting I am wondering if you are
missing a final componant where the custom requestable resource used
in the Olesen FLEXlm method has not yet been associated with a
particular queue.

Your license tracking method may be working fine but if the consumable
is not associated with a queue then that would explain the "no
suitable queue" error.

-Chris