[GE users] Web Services over Grid

Nitesh Bhatia nitesh.n.bhatia at gmail.com
Fri May 30 18:36:45 BST 2008

Hi
I got this figure from some book:

__________________________________
|                       HPC WIndow                      |
|   Grid Enabled Apps |       Data                 |
|            GLOBUS TOOLKIT                        |
|            HPC Cluster Tools                          |
|             Security                                         |
|                N1 Grid Engine                           |

(Architecture to run Web Services over Grid)

I think Globus toolkit can be used over N1 Grid to achieve my  objective.

Regards
Nitesh