[GE users] Array Jobs and Resource Allocation

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 02:47:07 GMT 2008

I have a job that creates 10 index jobs and executes.

#!/bin/bash
#$ -R y
#$ -l h_vmem=16G
#$ -t 1-10

job -i file.$SGE_TASK_ID

My question is since I will be running 10 sub jobs, would it reserve
16G each or 16G total? I prefer we request for 16G each since this is
a very memory intensive job. Also, is this the correct way to reserve
for resources?

TIA