[GE users] qsub -dl

Roger Herikstad roger.herikstad at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 04:59:26 GMT 2008

HI list,
 I am trying to use the deadline feature with qsub, but I am a bit
confused as to where I can enable this feature for users? I am an
administrator for this cluster, but I can't find any reference in the
admin docs for how a user can be set as a deadline initiation user.
Hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

~ Roger