[GE users] upgrade to sge 6.2

Jana Olivova Jana.Olivova at Sun.COM
Mon Nov 3 11:23:52 GMT 2008

If you read this page you'll see that both of the methods are described
on this page, just see the links at the top of the page.

1. cloned cluster configuration
http://wikis.sun.com/display/GridEngine/Upgrading+Sun+Grid+Engine+Software#UpgradingSunGridEngineSoftware-c3methodhowto

2. Real Upgrade
http://wikis.sun.com/display/GridEngine/Upgrading+Sun+Grid+Engine+Software#UpgradingSunGridEngineSoftware-HowtoUpgradetheOriginalClusterto6.2Software%28RealUpgrade%29

The differences are described in the 'About Upgrading the Softwre'
'Before You Upgrade' and 'Additional  Constraints ...', also all
sections from within this page.

Jana Olivova