[GE users] problem with running QMON

Richard Ems Richard.Ems at cape-horn-eng.com
Mon Nov 3 16:51:47 GMT 2008

Rafid Al-Khannak wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i have sge 6.1 master host in the laboratory and when I'm writting #qmon
> nothing happened so is there a startup command for sge softwae before
> this one?
> or maybe i don't have sge 6.1 anymore in this host but i don't know how
> to check it (because I'm not a Linux user),
> any advice?
>
> regards,
> rafid

Hi Rafid,

the correct command should read "qmon". Type it without the quotes.
If you type "#qmon" nothing will happen, since "#" starts a comment and
everything including and after the "#" sign will be ignored by the shell.

Regards, Richard

--
Richard Ems       mail: Richard.Ems at Cape-Horn-Eng.com

Cape Horn Engineering S.L.
C/ Dr. J.J. Dómine 1, 5? piso
46011 Valencia
Tel : +34 96 3242923 / Fax 924