[GE users] qsub with a slash in it causes truncation of job name output?

Obremski, Gregory greg.obremski at citi.com
Tue Nov 4 13:59:10 GMT 2008

Hi Reuti,

The reason I need to quote the whole job name is because otherwise it
only prints the wrapper script we need to use to launch our jobs...and
not the actual name of the job that's running. Having some 200+ jobs
that just say "script.sh" makes it a little hard to manage what's
running where :-)

I didn't see the -N flag before, however! I'll give that a shot, it
looks like it should work perfectly for our environment.

Thanks!

Greg