[GE users] sunsource.net downtime Tuesday 11/04/08 starting at 8:30 pm PDT

ron ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 13:56:48 GMT 2008

One thing I really don't like after this site "upgrade" is that the from field is displayed as the login name of the project instead of the normal name of the mail sender. For example, my messages are not displayed as "ron" rather than "Ron Chen"!

This not only affects the list archive, but when the messages are sent to other subscribers, the "from" field is displayed that way too.

What do other people think?

Also, can we have some kind of beta testing before switching? We had many site upgrades before, but I think except speed, we don't really need the rest of the extra "features".

 -Ron