[GE users] [GE users] Sge_schedd on 6.2. Where?

Marce marcemb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:43:31 GMT 2008

Hi all,

at the moment I'm using SGE 6.2 to make some proofs and evaluate this.
One month ago I downloaded the binaries *.tar.gz. Ok. I installed it
and was OK. But reciently I had  to install again SGE and when I
launch sge, sge_schedd not started ! In the directories ( ./bin/arch/
) I can't find the script sge_schedd, it seems like they have removed
this script from the *.tar.gz.
In SGE 6.1u5 this script is in ./bin/lx24-x86/ .. somebody knows what happen?

Thanks for all