[GE users] Grid 6.2 and script with sticky bit on

Juan Manuel Sanchez jmsanchez at gcs-iberia.com
Thu Nov 6 10:49:37 GMT 2008

Hi Reuti:

I was wrong , I was thinking in other issue , our problem is in script with user set-ID on for example if the script have this permission:

-rws--x--x   1 user1  group      20 Nov  5 15:42 test*

If this script is started by user : user2 ,in version 6.2 the job is owner of: user1 but in other version 6.0 u07 the job is owner of user: user2 .

Is it posible any change in this version?.