[GE users] Grid 6.2 and script with sticky bit on

Juan Manuel Sanchez jmsanchez at gcs-iberia.com
Thu Nov 6 14:02:41 GMT 2008

Hi Reuti:

The new installation and the old installation are in the same directory. The mount is with setuid enable .

mount|grep pub
/pub on mercurio:/DATA/pub remote/read/write/setuid/nodevices/soft/intr/xattr/zone=gridsrv62/dev=5181bd1 on Thu Nov  6 14:50:00 2008

I changed the script to other directory in other mount point with setuid a true and the error is the same. The jobs start but the owner is the property of this script.

Also I review all the setuid of file rsh,rlogin and rshd and all is with rws permission.

Thanks , for you help. Juanma.