[GE users] queue wait policy

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 12:13:55 GMT 2008

I have implemented this fair scheduling process by looking at this:
http://gridengine.info/2006/01/17/easy-setup-of-equal-user-fairshare-policy

However, I want to be 100% certain I am not mixing it up with other
parameters such has having share tree and functional, how can I check
that?

Also, is the policy  Reuti describes "Share Tree" or "Functional"? I
prefer share tree because I need a half life factor of 48 hours.

TIA