[GE users] qlicserver to manage multiple servers

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com
Fri Nov 7 15:51:27 GMT 2008

> This way, people using the "3-redundant-server" scheme could reference
> them all under the LM_LICENSE_FILE param, using them as "try the next
> server from LM_LICENSE_FILE if the current does not respond to
> request".

This could be useful, but since I don't have any redundant license
servers myself, I couldn't even begin to implement it or test it.

BTW: although I really can't do anything about the legal disclaimer that
gets tacked on to every message, could you switch from html to plain
text when posting. It makes quoting previous email much easier.

/mark
message from your computer.