[GE users] qlicserver to manage multiple servers

igardais ionel.gardais at tech-advantage.com
Mon Nov 10 07:01:21 GMT 2008

Olesen, Mark wrote:
> This could be useful, but since I don't have any redundant license
> servers myself, I couldn't even begin to implement it or test it.
Nor do I have redundant license servers.
But as I fight with FlexLM servers for sometimes now, I'm aware of this
feature and that's why I misinterpreted the LM_LICENSE_FILE parameters.
I'll be interested to know how many people are running redundant license
servers compared to classic unique servers.

> BTW: although I really can't do anything about the legal disclaimer that
> gets tacked on to every message, could you switch from html to plain
> text when posting. It makes quoting previous email much easier.
Should be corrected.

Ionel