[GE users] queue wait policy

magawake magawake at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 12:07:16 GMT 2008

Hi Reuti:

Thanks for responding, as usual :-)

I don't think functional is the appropriate policy for us.

We came up with 48 hours because we reboot our systems on a biweekly
basis and we only have 10 professors. We don't want to wait them too
long.

I am confident I setup the fair scheduling properly however, I think I
still have the remains of functional share. How can I be 100% certain
my fair share is enabled and working? Is there a stat I can look at?
Again, I want to make sure the functional is not enabled and not
working.

TIA

P.S there is something wrong with the mailing list. Its keep saying I am not registered.