[GE users] queue wait policy

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Mon Nov 10 14:09:51 GMT 2008

qstat -ext will show you ticket contributions from the three ticket
policies.  If the functional tickets are non-zero for any job, then the
functional policy is active.  You could also just look at the
weight_tickets_functional in the scheduler conf (qconf -ssconf).  If
it's non-zero, then the functional policy is enabled.

Daniel