[GE users] merging stdout

magawake magawake at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 03:17:27 GMT 2008

I have an array job which basically creates 10 separate outputs foo.($SGE_JOB).($TASK_ID)

What I do after the job is, "./combine $SGE_JOB"

WHich basically, take all the TASK_ID in order and then merges them in order. Order is important.

But I have to have a separate script in "combine". I would instead just like to do a taskwait, on ./combine process but I would like to preserver the $SGE_JOB on a separate process. Is that possible to do? Is there any example anywhere?

TIA