[GE users] [GE dev] Re: [GE dev] [GE users] Can a user change his/her job priority

Roman Glebov roman at glebov.de
Wed Nov 12 09:59:38 GMT 2008

NOTE: The following attachments:

ge.patch[text/x-diff;
 name="ge.patch"]

 have been removed from this message because they are not allowed for this discussion.

Hallo Chris and GE-Developers,

 We have confronted a similar problem. Thats why
 i have written a simple patch for latest-cvs-version of Gridengine,
 which allows non-admin users to choose Priorities > 0 and also
 to increase a priority of a  job after it was submitted.

 Can this patch be incorporated into the SGE-Source?

 Maybe this option should be configurable in the future, but for now just look at the patch.

 with regards Roman Glebov