[GE users] sge master

mpospisil michael.pospisil at sun.com
Wed Nov 12 16:41:33 GMT 2008

Hello Rafid,
This error is caused because you are not the user who started the
qmaster. Was it perhaps started as root user and now you are trying to
stop it as yourself? If you want to run it as another user, first stop
it as the original user who started the qmaster, and then you can start
it as a different user.

Michael