[GE users] Existing RPMs for SGE 6.2

Edward Trochim edward.trochim at asf.alaska.edu
Thu Nov 13 23:15:21 GMT 2008

Hi All,

Our organization is looking to upgrade our two SGE compute clusters to
version 6.2. We want to be able to package the software in an RPM so we can
easily distribute it to all the machines. I was looking into how to
accomplish this and it seems to be quite a chore. So I was wondering if
anyone had already packaged version 6.2 into an RPM that we could use? All
the RPMs I?ve been able to find so far have been of 6.1 or older.

Regards,
Edward Trochim