[GE users] Existing RPMs for SGE 6.2

dom marco.donauer at sun.com
Fri Nov 14 08:27:35 GMT 2008

Edward,

we are providing binary packages for GE62 (open source) only in tar.gz
package format. (gridengine.sunsource.net)
For SGE62 you may also get pkgadd, tar.gz and rpm package format.
All these packages are provided on www.sun.com-> Download&Trials->See
All Downloads->All Downloads (A-Z)-> SUN GridEngine 6.2
with a 30 day evaluation support.

Regards,
Marco