[GE users] Bizarre Mixing Of Users Output/Error Files

Geoff Galitz geoff at galitz.org
Fri Nov 14 09:41:12 GMT 2008

Hi Jon.

FWIW, I've seen this not under SGE and Rocks, specifically, but
I have seen similar issues when the filesystem is damaged.  Perhaps
a full fsck check is in order or a RAID verify?

I suppose it is also possible that if the permissions are wide open
that someone with a poorly written submission script can have
this affect.  It is fairly common for folks to run in-house code
from someone else's private bin directory.

-geoff

Geoff Galitz
Blankenheim NRW, Deutschland
http://www.galitz.org