[GE users] Monitoring gridengine

Joseph Hargitai joseph.hargitai at nyu.edu
Sun Nov 16 11:42:06 GMT 2008

Is there a collection of most useful command combinations somewhere?

For instance still trying to find the best way to monitor parallel jobs - what nodes are used, what cpus etc...

Perhaps there are also scripts for SGE out there (like the just mentioned check_sge.py nagios plug) that could be usuefull.

I really like some scripts from Xcat and even pbstop- that could actually tell nodes involved in a job, and can return memory, filesystem, cpu and many other node related info.

best,
joseph