[GE users] OR operator for Consumable complexes ?

Dev dev_hyd2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 11:27:02 GMT 2008

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the response.

But doing it this way requires the user to know which licenses to request. In the case of fluent , for example the serial licenses are way more expensive than the parallel ones, so it makes sense to first use up the parallel licenses before trying to use the serial ones in parallel mode. It would be nice to not only have the OR operator for consumables but also  be able to specify the order in which the complex requests should be checked by SGE.

/Dev