[GE users] Dedicated Node Access

Glanfield, Wayne Wayne.Glanfield at uk.renaultf1.com
Tue Nov 18 11:49:48 GMT 2008

Is it possible to configure SGE to ensure that a job has dedicated access to a node. We sometime get into situations where multiple jobs run on the same node which we need to avoid.

Thanks
Wayne

For further information on the Renault F1 Team visit our web site at www.renaultf1.com.
Renault F1 Team Limited
Registered in England no. 1806337
Registered Office: 16 Old Bailey London EC4M 7EG

WARNING: please ensure that you have adequate virus protection in place before you open or detach any documents attached to this email.

This e-mail may constitute privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this confidential email and any attachments transmitted with it in error and you must not disclose copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on this information.

E-mails to and from the Renault F1 Team are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices.

The contents of this email are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the views of the company.

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us.

If you have received this email in error please forward to: is.helpdesk at uk.renaultf1.com quoting the sender, then delete the message and any attached documents