[GE users] Need help with MPI program submission

ferstl ferstl at sun.com
Thu Nov 20 17:12:53 GMT 2008

qsub -pe mpi 2 volume.sh

would correspond to your "mpirun -np 2 ./volume".

It does require, that you have created a parallel environment 'mpi' and
you have configured it correctly. For that I would suggest to check the
documentation.

Note that there is a special cluster tools integration. I believe that
it is also specifically documented in the cluster tools docs.

Cheers,

Fritz