[GE users] qrsh_starter/shepherd problems?

Harry Mangalam harry.mangalam at uci.edu
Tue Nov 25 20:57:15 GMT 2008

Thanks again Reuti,

Your links are tasty as ever.  And the wrapper I thought I had seen
was on the 1st link and yes, it does work as advertised.

Now both qrsh and qlogin are working as expected.  I'll just hide or
link qsh to prevent its use in the future.

Best wishes
Harry

--
Harry Mangalam - Research Computing, NACS, E2148, Engineering Gateway,
UC Irvine 92697  949 824-0084(o), 949 285-4487(c)