[GE users] Olesen & derivated elements

Chaffard Remi (Consultant) remi.chaffard at consultant.volvo.com
Wed Nov 26 15:23:31 GMT 2008

I agree, but if I do the first option:

limit lic1 = 6 (ie, unlimited)
limit lic2 = 0 (ie, don't use at all)

If interactive sessions take 2 lic1, then the derived resource will decrease to 4, but 8 licenses are still available (so we could set the value to 6, not 4).

I guess this is not a common configuration, I think I will keep the derived without limit, and add a resource in SGE with a fixed value of 6. In my starccm script, I will take both the lic_ccmppar and counter do it will work without migraine!

Thank you

Rémi