[GE users] Upgrading from 6.1u4 to 6.2

Hugo Hernandez-Mora hugo.hernandez at loni.ucla.edu
Wed Nov 26 21:18:17 GMT 2008

Hello there,
We are running SGE 6.1u4 and we want to upgrade it to 6.2.  I have found the official documentation which explains the procedure (http://wikis.sun.com/display/GridEngine/Upgrading+Sun+Grid+Engine+Software) but I would like to know if there is additional information I have to consider about the process and if there is any caveats for it.
Thanks in advance,
-Hugo

--
Hugo R. Hernandez-Mora
System Administrator

"Si seus esfor?os, foram vistos com indefren?a, não desanime,
que o sol faze un espectacolo maravilhoso todas as manhãs
cuando a maior parte das pessoas, ainda estam durmindo"