[GE users] Upgrading from 6.1u4 to 6.2

igardais ionel.gardais at tech-advantage.com
Thu Nov 27 09:53:08 GMT 2008

Hi Hugo,

I upgraded recently from 6.1u5 to 6.2.
I jumped directly to the real upgrade : no issues so far.
Just to tell, my biggest problem was the update of execution hosts' init-scripts, as most of them are user workstation and were down when I
did it.

BTW, is there a way to instruct 'inst_sge -upd*' to run on a user-defined list of host (instead of the full sge host list) ?

Ionel