[GE users] only 1 set of Qs will run

Harry Mangalam harry.mangalam at uci.edu
Thu Nov 27 16:12:50 GMT 2008

Thank you, Reuti,

The qrsh_command is '/usr/bin/ssh -Y' and is working fine on the i32
nodes.

There are no firewalls in the way at this startup stage.  It's an
academic org so everything is pretty wide open.

--
Harry Mangalam - Research Computing, NACS, E2148, Engineering Gateway,
UC Irvine 92697  949 824-0084(o), 949 285-4487(c)