[GE users] arco database

sergio diaz sdiaz at cesga.es
Thu Nov 27 17:34:02 GMT 2008

Hi All,

In August installed ARCo in a cluster. In only 4 month the database have
grown about 7GB. Only the table sge_host_values has 74 million of
records and has a size of 6GB. Is it normal? Can I set any variable to
avoid that the dbwrite write each 9 seconds in this table? How the
accounting is affected if I change the this value?

Thanks,
Regards

--
Sergio Díaz Montes