[GE users] two cluster with the same reporting

jana jana.olivova at sun.com
Thu Nov 27 19:14:04 GMT 2008

Hi Sergio,

I am assuming you are using 6.2, aren't you? Just reinstall the
reporting  and enter both of the databases parameters. After you enter
the first parameters you will be asked:

 Do you want to add another cluster? (y/n) [n] >>

Editing the config.xml directly  would not work, since also the password
has to be generated.

To your other part of a question, if you are referring to cross-cluster
queries yes you onbly have to use fully qualified names if you want to
combine output from the tables from 2 different databases (database
schemas). Generally, you will just want to run the existing queries on a
specified cluster.

Regards,

Jana Olivova