[GE users] two cluster with the same reporting

jana jana.olivova at sun.com
Fri Nov 28 11:31:43 GMT 2008

Hi Sergio,

Unfortunately, no you cannot do this with 6.1. The multi-cluster support
is a feature of 6.2. In 6.1 you must have one reporting for each
dbwriter, there is no support in the 6.1 reporting for  multiple
clusters, it is able to handle only one.

When you migrate to 6.2 you will have to reinstall both dbwriters and
reporting. Please refer to  the Upgrade procedure in the manual and
don't forget to backup your databases. :)

Regards,

Jana Olivova