[GE users] two cluster with the same reporting

sergio diaz sdiaz at cesga.es
Fri Nov 28 14:23:18 GMT 2008

Hi Jana,

We have two clusters with 6.1u4. In one of them I have the dbwriter
working and I want install the dbwriter in the other cluster.
A part of these clusters, I have a machine in which I installed sge
(only qmaster) and then I installed the reporting and webconsole.
Usually, the tomcat overload the machine too much and I wouldn't want
that this affect to performance of the front-end of the cluster.

Then I have to wait for our migration to reinstall the dbwriters and
reporting to avoid possibles conflicts or fails.

Thanks for all,
Regards

Sergio

--