[GE users] installing sge 6.2 -- cluster name --

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Sun Nov 30 00:58:51 GMT 2008

Hi Rafid,

This is clearly a permission problem on your system. The user you are
installing SGE as does not seem to have write permission in the area
you are designating as your $SGE_ROOT. You need to fix the permission
problems or run the installer as the root user (it is possible to run
the install as the root user while choosing another non-privileged
user account to be the designated SGE administrator).

-Chris