[GE users] installing sge 6.2 -- CSP certificates --

Rafid Al-Khannak alkhannak at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 30 17:34:18 GMT 2008

*Dear all,

when i reach this step* (Installing SGE in CSP mode)
--------------------------

Installing SGE in CSP mode needs to copy the cert
files to each execution host. This can be done by script!

To use this functionality, it is recommended, that user root
may do rsh/ssh to the execution host, without being asked for a password!

Should the script try to copy the cert files, for you, to each
<execution> host? (y/n) [y] >>y

*and answer yes

then it will ask this:
*
You can use a rsh or a ssh copy to transfer the cert files to each
<execution> host (default: ssh)
Do you want to use rsh/rcp instead of ssh/scp? (y/n) [n] >>n

*and i answer no these messages apear for all my execution hosts:*

ssh: connect to host *(execution)* port 22: Connection refused
rsh/ssh connection to host *(execution)* is not working!
Certificates couldn't be copied!
Hit <RETURN> to continue >>

*and for my Master host this message apears:
*
rsh/ssh connection to host *(master)* is not working!
Certificates couldn't be copied!
Hit <RETURN> to continue >>

*and as far as i know that the steps in how to install a CSP-Secured System
are after the master host installation complete (which is not in my case)

please any advice?

regards,
rafid*