[GE users] qstat does not show any queue/user information

Mike Hanby mhanby at uab.edu
Wed Oct 1 18:06:41 BST 2008

I'm not sure of the web address, however to change the default behavior
you need to add a single line to the following file (if the file doesn't
exist, create it)

$SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/common/sge_qstat

Add this entry to the file

-u *

Save and the command should immediately work the same as if you'd typed:
qstat -u \*

Obviously, you can make any number of changes to that file to customize
the default behavior of qstat.

Hope this helps,

Mike